Develop and implement appropriate safeguards to ensure delivery of critical services.
Incident response is a well-planned approach to addressing and managing reaction after a cyber attack or network security breach.
The goal is to minimize damage, reduce disaster recovery time, and mitigate breach-related expenses.
- Identify Management and Access Control
- Cyber-Security Awareness and Training
- Data Security
- Information Process Protection and Processes
- Implement Protective Technologies like Application White Listing
Benefit to Business
- Provide User Education and Awareness to Detect a Potential Cyber-Threat
- Protect Business from Lost Sales or Business Opportunities Due to Cyber-Attack Outage
- Prevent Civil Lawsuits from Customers and Business Partners
- Malware or Cryptoware Prevention
- Reduce Insurance Premiums
- Provide Realtime Monitoring of Systems and Traffic
- Contact Chattertel to Get a Custom Tailored Cyber-Security Solution Started for Your Business
- Chattertel Will Provide Statement of Work and Release Forms
- Once Executed Documents are Returned and Work Will be Scheduled
- Lead Time to Start = 5-10 Business Days