Respond: Develop and implement appropriate safeguards to ensure delivery of criticalservices.
Incident response is a well-planned approach to addressing and managing reaction after a cyber attack or network security breach.
The goal is to minimize damage, reduce disaster recovery time, and mitigate breach-related expenses.
- Identify Management and Access Control
- Cyber-Security Awareness and Training
- Data Security
- Information Process Protection and Processes
- Impliment Protective Technologies like Application White Listing
Benefit to Business
- Provide User Education and Awareness to Detect a Potential Cyber-Threat
- Protect Business from Lost Sales or Business Opportunities Due to Cyber-Attack Outage
- Prevent Civil Lawsuits from Customers and Business Partners
- Malware or Cryptoware Prevention
- Reduce Insurance Premiums
- Provide Realtime Monitoring of Systems and Traffic
- Contact Chattertel to Get a Custom Tailored Cyber-Security Solution Started for Your Business
- Chattertel Will Provide Statement of Work and Release Forms
- Once Executed Documents are Returned and Work Will be Scheduled
- Lead Time to Start = 5-10 Business Days
Why choose us?
For Chattertel it is fundamental to generate confidence and security in each of our customers, they are the motivation for study, innovation and constant technological changes to improve day by day in our products and business solutions.
We’re here to
Got a question for Chattertel? Our friendly staff will be glad to talk to you and provide solutions to the challnges that face your organization.